Customer Success Apprenticeship (San Francisco)
San Francisco, CA /
Customer Success /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv, Toronto and Boston.
The Chorus Accelerator Program:
The Chorus Accelerator Program is a three month paid apprenticeship program that aims to accelerate and empower black, indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) to learn and grow careers in customer success. Chorus believes that everybody benefits when companies bring more unique voices and perspectives to the table, and that the tech industry will produce better products and services when it more equitably reflects the diversity of the wider community.
During this program, you will be partnered with a mentor in Customer Success and will quickly learn the ropes of SaaS Customer Success. This apprenticeship will help improve essential skills, such as business fundamentals, project management, communication, and overall exposure to the SaaS Industry. Our goal is that upon completing this apprenticeship, you’ll be introduced to a number of opportunities available to you within Customer Success, SaaS, and the tech industry at large.
What You Can Expect From This Program:
- Work on a real project within Customer Success to move the business forward
- Receive mentorship and learn successful skills to advance your career
- Network and build relationships with leaders in the tech community
- Put your new skills to work and help us grow
What You'll Do:
- Work with Customer Success to build product-support documentation
- Conduct ad-hoc customer analysis and research
- Provide input during solutioning sessions
- Interview Chorus users for product feedback & use cases
- Lead customer onboarding/training sessions
What You Bring to the Table:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An extreme attention to details
- The ability to build strong partnerships both internally and externally
- The ability to produce detailed and well-organized documentation with a knack for effectively summarizing concepts, thoughts, and/or research
- A desire to continuously learn and grow
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have the ability to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Must be able to commit to a 3 month program at 30 hours per week
- A genuine interest in technology and business with the desire to learn more
- An Associate’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience in any sales or customer service role
How To Apply:
Please click "Apply For This Job" below to submit your resume. Additionally, please send a short video of yourself answering the following questions to email@example.com.
Introduce yourself and answer these four questions via video.
1. Tell me about a project or something you’re most proud of in your work/school history.
2. Tell me about a challenge you’ve faced at work / school and how you dealt with it.
3. Why are you interested in this program? What would you hope to learn from it?
4. How do you hope to grow? What goals, including career goals have you set for your life?