Staff Software Engineer
Tel Aviv /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, MongoDB, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston.
We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join our team! Our ideal candidate is a strong engineer with deep experience, who is passionate about building great products with great teams in a highly collaborative and very technical environment. This role will be based in central Tel Aviv, within walking distance from the Shalom train station.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, prototype, and create solutions that support a highly reliable, scalable, performant enterprise.
- Work with other engineers, researchers, designers and product Managers to deliver on our roadmap.
- Break down problems into tickets / components, problem solve and create code that runs in production.
- Test, document and maintain a codebase that is an example to our engineers and supports the scale of the business.
What You Bring To the Table:
- 8-10 years of experience in software development.
- Experience in handling structured and unstructured data (NoSQL DBs).
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough.
- Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities.
- Demonstrates awareness of a range of security considerations, and mitigates against them.
- Appropriately ties down internal access to resources they're working with.
- Implements complex business logic, orchestrates multi-stage processes, deals with distributed data sources.
- Includes actionable dashboarding as part of a new system.
- Mastery of Python.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or s/w Engineering.
- Experienced with Unit Testing, Test Automation and CI.
- Contributing to open-source projects.