San Francisco, CA /
Chorus is looking for a talented Marketing Designer who can translate marketing strategy into powerful and purposeful marketing materials, understands the intricacies of brand systems, and loves a good design challenge. You will work with our content strategist, product marketing, demand generation, and executive teams on the creation of assets designed to attract, engage, and convert customers. To succeed in the role, you’ll need an eye for detail, be highly motivated, and possess the ability to design and iterate quickly and efficiently in a dynamic setting.
This position requires intrinsic design acumen across collateral, presentations, and digital environments. Not only do you have the technical skills and a portfolio to back it up, you function as a conceptual thinker who can bring fresh ideas to the team.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and be the steward for our brand - you’ll ensure all marketing materials align to our brand standards, voice, and tone
- Design materials for marketing projects such as product launches, customer-facing presentations, eBooks, email creative, online ads, product collateral, online (social and web) imagery, and more.
- Develop videos for social media, YouTube, and the website
- Develop new pages for our website, including landing pages
- Multi-task several projects at any given time under tight deadlines
- Manage the request, review, and approval process for assigned projects
- Manage/interface with agencies and consultants as needed
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- 3-5 years related experience in design at a fast-paced, B2B SaaS company
- Well-rounded portfolio showcasing excellent understanding of illustration, photography, typography, presentation skills, and design methodology
- Fluent in graphic and video applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Figma, etc. Working knowledge of HTML and developing Craft CMS is a major plus.
- Confidently and simply convey ideas and design concepts, articulating and defending rationale behind designs while also being open to feedback and collaboration
- Can transform marketing insights into informed design decisions.
- Has passionate and inspirational devotion of their craft and is excited by Chorus’ mission
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience in proofreading and setting up the right amount of edit/approval rigor
- Demonstrated design thinking
- Can be trusted to work independently without supervision
- Computer literacy, including fluency in GSuite and MS Office, especially PowerPoint