San Francisco, CA /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital.
Working side by side with our engineers & cross functional squads . You are a self-starter with an impeccable track record of leading large projects, some of which you started from scratch. You will own aspects of the customer facing product, public facing websites, and integrations with 3rd party platforms. You have a real understanding of analytics, and a passion for data visualization. You are data-driven and customer-obsessed.
You are just as comfortable building a quick prototype as you are writing tests on production code or implementing pixel perfect designs. You work equally well with back-end engineers as you do with designers. You want enterprise products to be as polished, intuitive and usable as consumer apps. Most of all, you are hungry to be part of an ambitious team with colossal goals.
What You'll Do:
- Own customer-facing components, and integrations with 3rd party platforms, as well as designing the best ways to communicate analytics & visualize data.
- Working with the latest Frontend technologies: Typescript, Angular, Server Side Rendering, NodeJS, PWA.
- Working side-by-side with our BE and Research teams, as well as designers and Product managers.
- Learn, incorporate and utilize the newest technology in furthering the aim of the company and the product.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 4+ years of experience in web development
- Mastery of JS, CSS & SCSS, HTML5
- Experience in ES6 & TypescriptDeep knowledge and experience with Angular
- Webpack, Angular-cli & Node.js
- Wireframing and UX experienceB.Sc. in Computer Science, S/W Engineering or equivalent
- Experienced with Unit Testing, Test Automation and CI
- Contributing to open-source projects