Information Technology /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015,Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team!
About the Role:
Reporting into the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), you will oversee the continued design, build, and deployment of a next-generation multi-pronged Security and Compliance department.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the on-going strategy, planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of our security road maps.
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data residing on or transmitted through enterprise applications, workstations, servers, databases and other systems.
- Engaging with and influencing the development of our Chorus Conversation Intelligence application.
- Building IT and Application Security requirements by evaluating business strategies and needs, researching information security standards, conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, studying architectures/platforms, identifying integration issues, and preparing cost estimates etc.
- Planning for IS applications and systems by evaluating every layer of off custom and off the shelf applications, networks and security technologies
- Leading and/or contributing to the creation and maintenance of the enterprise’s Information Security and Compliance documents (policies, standards, guidelines and procedures)
- Supervising the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and security audits.
- Performing assessments of Enterprise Security programs and making strategic recommendations and priority recommendations related to improvements.
- Preparing for and presenting at Executive Leadership Meetings.
- Engaging in ongoing communications with peers in Application Engineering, Information Technology, Procurement, Solution Engineering and the various business stakeholders to ensure enterprise wide continuity.
- Working with the Go-To-Market team on enquiries from prospects and customers regarding Privacy and Information Security practices.
- Managing relationships with third party service providers, including negotiation of contracts/vendors and evaluation of third-party risk related to privacy and Information Security practices.
- Ensuring a robust governance process for deploying information security technologies and processes, including integration of legal, regulatory, and local organizational requirements.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the IT and Security industry, including awareness of innovative information security solutions/processes, emerging standards, and new threat vectors by reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- 5+ years of demonstrated Information Security experience
- 8+ years in a consumer focused technology company
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or a related technical field
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise solutions and implementation of technology and process solutions to reduce the potential risk of data compromise and network viability
- A demonstrated ability to integrate various information security, application, network and data protection technologies and controls into solutions to mitigate risk
- Significant experience in information and/or network security, including hands on experience in security systems (e.g. firewalls, intrusion detection systems, endpoint software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.)
- Proven working experience in building and maintaining enterprise security programs
- Demonstrated experience in delivering comprehensive solutions to complex security issues on a global scale