Head of Customer Success
San Francisco, CA /
Customer Success /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, AT&T, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.
Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team! We are pioneers with a best in class product offering a real opportunity for a leader to join a high growth company in building out the demand generation strategy we need to successfully scale.
Head of Customer Success
Location: San Francisco
Chorus.ai is looking for a results oriented Head of Customer Success to add to our Go-To-Market Leadership Team. Our Customer Success team partners directly with our customer’s revenue leadership to help them implement on-boarding and coaching programs, in addition to transforming the data and insights from Chorus’s AI into actions they can use to improve their performance.
As the Head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for activating and renewing our customer base, acting as the customer’s main advocate within the company, and for developing and growing a world class team for both our Customer Success team members and our Support Engineers. The success of our customers is a top priority for Chorus.ai and you will be responsible for scaling the team and the playbook to support our growing customers. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth environment and be able to own the strategy of the team while also rolling up their sleeves to take on new projects and initiatives. This role is based in San Francisco and reports into the CRO.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of highly-experienced Customer Success Managers and Support Engineers responsible for the end-to-end customer experience from platform adoption to engagement and retention and drive account expansion.
- Own our current customer success strategy, including programs, playbooks, and success plans that nurture and expand relationships with end-users and improve customer health.
- Serve as a strategic, trusted advisor to customers by providing enablement, recommendations, and best practices on how Chorus can address customer business goals, needs, and pain points.
- Hire, coach and develop our Customer Success Team with the support of our Senior Manager of Customer Success and create a high performing, accountable, fun team culture.
- Serve as the voice of the customer inside Chorus to our Product and Engineering teams.
- Seamless alignment with the other GTM Leaders, including Marketing and Sales, to plan and execute customer marketing, retention, and value driving initiatives.
- Define and report on customer account health metrics and effectively communicate how the data will inform the strategy moving forward.
- Proactively analyze customer data using Chorus’ AI to identify potential opportunities that customers are unaware of and turn them into wins.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 10+ years of Customer Success experience with 5+ years of experience leading and managing a high performing team, preferably at a SaaS company
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding customer renewal and retention goals in a high growth setting
- A strong focus on being a hands-on mentor, coach, and manager to the team
- Deep experience in developing and leading scalable cross-functional programs that drive success, including significantly increasing adoption, producing referenceable customers, turning senior stakeholders into champions, and driving account growth and gross retention
- A natural ability to empathize with and advocate for our customers
- Significant experience building customer relationships at a senior level
- Excellent communication and the ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to executives and team members
- A proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to achieve your key metrics