Customer Success Manager (SMB)
San Francisco, CA /
Customer Success /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, AT&T, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.
Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team! We are pioneers with a best in class product offering a real opportunity for a leader to join a high growth company in building out the demand generation strategy we need to successfully scale.
Customer Success Manager - SMB
Location: San Francisco
Customer Success at Chorus is not a typical CSM role. Our customers are some of the most high-performing and high growth go-to-market organizations in the country. They partner with Chorus to unlock the potential of their business conversations.
Conversation Intelligence is an emerging category, our CSMs must be the thought leaders in how to transform the data and insights from customer calls and Chorus’s AI into concrete insights, and help our customers drive change through their front-lines.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain ownership of a portfolio of customers, developing new relationships while supporting existing teams to ultimately drive adoption and retention of Chorus across their organization.
- Advise and oversee customer onboarding, training and delivery of best practices to continually drive business value and return on the customer’s investment. This includes gathering their goals, setting success metrics, prescribing the right strategy and overseeing the implementation of Chorus.
- Coordinate and deliver basic and advanced training sessions to ensure confidence with the platform and cultivate customer accountability.
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls, delivering high quality QBRs and EBRs, obsessing over customer goals, strategy and outcomes.
- Manage the renewal & contracting process, and identify opportunities for account growth
- Build deep, authentic relationships with our users and key senior stakeholders (incl. VP-level contacts, managers and individual contributors), and leverage these relationships to create customer references, case studies and testimonials.
- Proactively track and analyze customer data using Chorus to identify churn risk and upsell opportunity.
- Serve as a customer advocate, including: collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers and advise them on how to drive change through their teams and organizations.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2-4 years of demonstrated success in Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Intelligent, curious, and a fast learner. You naturally want to research and deeply understand our customer’s world.
- Self-motivated, collaborative and scrappy team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Coachable and curious with a growth mindset; a true problem solver who is customer-obsessed
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships with decision makers and influential stakeholders.
- Excellent individual and group presentation skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Strategic, analytical thinker that likes to break things down and understand things end-to-end so you can identify and focus on the things that will drive impact.
- Driven and process oriented with the ability to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Chorus, the team, and the customer. You’re able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature.
- Skilled at identifying and forging relationships with decision makers and influential stakeholders.
- Have a great understanding of world-class go-to-market process, including how Revenue Operations, Enablement Leaders, Sales Managers, Customer Success leaders and individual contributors think and operate.
- You’re biased towards action and aren’t afraid to try something new with a client including framing a conversation, creating the right set of materials, and leading a collaborative conversation. You care more about getting something done than getting it perfect.
- Positive, patient, and adaptable.
- Able to function in a high volume, forever evolving new business environment while always maintaining a smile and positive disposition.
- General understanding of sales methodologies and playbooks like Sandler, Winning By Design, MEDDIC a plus!