Contracts Manager (Remote)
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv, Toronto and Boston.
Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team! We are pioneers with a best in class product offering a real opportunity for a leader to join a high growth company in building out the demand generation strategy we need to successfully scale.
Chorus is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to lead the administration of contract management. You will improve our current processes and effectively navigate between business stakeholders and external counsel. To succeed in the role, you’ll need great attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and the ability to work independently in an unstructured and sometimes ambiguous environment.
You will help in reviewing, drafting, and finalizing contracts as well as help with matter tracking, word processing, and coordinating other legal and administrative matters with internal teams/external counsel. The responsibilities will include documentation of a variety of third-party contractual relationships, identifying and implementing process improvements, and occasional regulatory research. You will also need common sense, solid judgment, and a sense of humor.
Successful and timely execution of contract review meaningfully contributes to our ability to win customer relationships. As such, you will need to be customer-service oriented, highly responsive, possess the ability to meet tight deadlines, and have great organizational skills
This role reports into our Director of Strategic Finance and can be based remotely anywhere in the US, with the ability to work in the Pacific Time Zone preferred.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the day-to-day administration and execution of contracts associated with new customers and vendor relationships
- Assist in the creation, management, and audit of contracting policies, processes, and documentation to ensure compliance with company policy and needs
- Work closely with internal business teams, vendors, and partners to move deals through to close with a high sense of urgencyIdentify and explain commercial agreement terms to relevant business stakeholders
- Interpret contract requirements, obligations, and risks and advise the appropriate decision makers towards negotiation and resolution
- Support company-wide efforts to organize, manage, and archive contracts
- Participate in special projects to develop, implement and enhance processes and policies that improve efficiency and standardization
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of contract management experience, with in-house, SaaS experience preferred
- Experience drafting, negotiating, and advising on a variety of commercial contracts
- Experience building processes to scale contract management in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects at once while following through and meeting deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills, specifically in explaining complex legal terms to business stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, with a focus on problem solving and anticipating needs and offering solutions
- Experience in Google Application Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree