Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, MongoDB, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston.
Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team!
Working side by side with our engineers & cross functional squads . You are a self-starter with an impeccable track record of leading large projects, some of which you started from scratch. You will own aspects of the customer facing product, public facing websites, and integrations with 3rd party platforms. You have a real understanding of analytics, and a passion for data visualization. You are data-driven and customer-obsessed.
You are just as comfortable building a quick prototype as you are writing tests on production code or implementing pixel perfect designs. You work equally well with back-end engineers as you do with designers. You want enterprise products to be as polished, intuitive and usable as consumer apps. Most of all, you are hungry to be part of an ambitious team with colossal goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, prototype, and create solutions that support a highly reliable, scalable, performant enterprise
- Work with other engineers, researchers, designers and Product Managers to deliver on our roadmap
- Break down problems into tickets / components, problem solve and create code that runs in production
- Test, document and maintain a codebase that is an example to our engineers and supports the scale of the business
What You Bring To the Table:
- 5+ years of Backend/RESTful API development experienceMastery of Python
- Experience in handling structured and unstructured data (NoSQL DBs)
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough.
- Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities.
- Demonstrates awareness of a range of security considerations, and mitigates against them
- Appropriately ties down internal access to resources they're working with
- Implements complex business logic, orchestrates multi-stage processes, deals with distributed data sources
- Includes actionable dashboarding as part of a new system
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or s/w Engineering.
- Experienced with Unit Testing, Test Automation and CI
- Contributing to open-source projects