Senior DevOps Engineer
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team! Our ideal candidate is a strong leader who is passionate about building great products with great teams in a highly collaborative and very technical environment. This role will be based in Toronto.
- Design and implement solutions that broadly improve developer productivity and operation efficiency
- Develop and own best practices/methodologies for provisioning, application scaling, configuration management, capacity planning, monitoring to improve organization-wide visibility into how distributed systems interact and perform in production
- Collaborate with engineers and researchers to deploy their work into production
- Own operational goals in production, create systems, processes, and metrics that help us deliver a best-in-class experience
What You Bring to the Table:
- You have 5+ years of experience in DevOps or similar role
- You are a builder. You are not afraid to get hands-on and #makeItHappen. You scope your work and independently drive business results, keeping your team in the loop
- You treat our customers and production with urgency and focus
- You lead, collaborate, communicate, and mentor
- You have solid understanding of how to configuration, deployment, management, and maintenance of large cloud-hosted systems; including auto-scaling, monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and disaster recoveryYou have a passion for documentation & writing
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing pipelines
- Fluency in Python or similar language
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Terraform