Account Manager, Corporate
San Francisco, CA /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, AT&T, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.
Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team! We are pioneers with a best in class product offering a real opportunity for a leader to join a high growth company in building out the demand generation strategy we need to successfully scale.
Account Manager, Corporate
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Account Manger is responsible for achieving sales quotas while bringing the best of Chorus to every customer interaction. The ideal candidate must be passionate about empowering our customers to do the same!
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with customers to drive value and develop strategies to deploy more broadly across their organization.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Team to ensure a cohesive customer experience and build lasting relationships across customer accounts, facilitating contract renewals and securing expansion growth.
- Generate pipeline by creatively assessing whitespace within customer accounts, uncovering new use cases for Chorus, sourcing referrals from internal sponsors, and facilitating business reviews for key stakeholders.
- Position Chorus to win expansion business by developing, communicating, and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Accurately forecast and manage pipeline by adopting sales process and methodology and maintaining hygiene in CRM
- Evangelize Chorus in the community and network, serving as a brand ambassador with clear and concise value proposition.
- Contribute to the evolution of Chorus’ sales philosophy, playbook, and processes that emphasize true discovery, identifying customers’ real needs, and driving impact.
- Study Chorus’ market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (ie Customer Success, Revenue Operations, Product, Solutions Engineering, Sales, and Marketing) to continue to deliver best in class service and successful outcomes.
- Advocate on behalf of customers bridging conversations between client requirements and engineering teams.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Driven by process and structurally sound in sales approach.
- Demonstrates an optimistic perspective and competitive mindset.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written with ability to communicate with impact, brevity, and strong articulation.
- 3+ years of Account Management experience, particularly in SaaS, Sales Enablement and/or Operations, and/or Analytics and/or technical background.
- Demonstrated success in previous sales roles.
- Has previously sold to sales leadership, revenue operations, and/or sales enablement leadership personas.
- Experience collaborating with Customer Success teams and ability to self-source pipeline.
- Experience leveraging Conversation Intelligence