Director of Marketing Communications
San Francisco, CA /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, AT&T, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.
Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team! We are pioneers with a best in class product offering a real opportunity for a leader to join a high growth company in building out the demand generation strategy we need to successfully scale.
Director of Marketing Communications
Location: San Francisco, CA
As Chorus prepares for our next phase of growth, we are looking for a creative and innovative storyteller and brand strategist who will solidify Chorus’ position as the industry-leading Conversation Intelligence platform. Reporting to the VP of Marketing and a member of the marketing leadership team, this position will play a key role in elevating Chorus’ overall brand strategy, PR, the company website, thought leadership, social media, creative/design strategy, and other corporate marketing programs. This position requires strong leadership, embracing working in a fast-paced environment, the ability to multitask, and a desire to thrive in an environment that rewards stellar work.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the brand mastermind - you’ll help build and protect our brand reputation and ensure compliance with our standards, voice, and tone.
- Collaborate with the executive team on thought leadership communication.
- Lead the PR and social media functions, including our PR strategy and agency relationships, to drive awareness of Chorus.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar mapped to business objectives, key announcements, and events.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Demand Generation to craft content strategies that influence our core audiences.
- Own website strategy and experience (including traffic building), working closely with the Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams.
- Drive the strategy for owned media channels (blog and social media).
- Build relationships and alliances with influencers that can help drive awareness of Chorus
- Manage an internal design team and external agencies to execute on the brand vision and support all marketing efforts.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- 10+ years of communications & brand strategy experience at a fast-paced, B2B SaaS company with progressive career growth; agency experience a plus.
- A track record of successful development of breakthrough thought leadership and communications programs. You can collaborate and manage a team as well as multiple projects (comfortable being a player-coach).
- Experiencing in working with senior leaders of an organization, crafting communications strategies appropriate for their roles and personalities.
- Strong people management capabilities that inspire, manage performance, and develop talent.
- Strategic thinker with a proactive leadership style. Demonstrated ability to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues.
- Proven ability to design and execute large-scale corporate marketing initiatives.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Experience with creative and brand agencies, budgets, and negotiating contracts.
- Exceptional writing, verbal communication skills, and an eye for design.