Salt Lake City, UT /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, AT&T, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.
Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team! We are pioneers with a best in class product offering a real opportunity for a leader to join a high growth company in building out the demand generation strategy we need to successfully scale.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Chorus.ai is looking for a passionate frontline manager to develop and manage our Salt Lake City based BDR team. Your main focus will be ensuring your team is delivering a repeatable & profitable pipeline and developing the future AEs, CSMs, and SE’s of Chorus. These two objectives are crucial in scaling the revenue organization and providing a predictable revenue and profit stream. You will measure BDR performance by pipeline sourced & closed, monitor & coach daily activity inputs such as calls & emails, and work with Sales leadership to ensure BDR opportunities are closing. Your entrepreneurship will be a valuable contribution to developing Chorus’s sales strategy, increasing the size and impact of the team and establishing a culture of crisp execution.
This role does have managerial responsibilities. In addition to quota assignment, receives assignments in the form of projects and objectives with associated goals and outcomes.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a team of BDRs in our Salt Lake City hub
- Provide day to day coaching & professional development, including weekly 1:1 meetings, weekly shadow sessions, and routine co-selling
- Understand the nuances between verticals within our ideal customer profile segments
- Continue to grow the team through recruiting, onboarding, and training new BDRs
- Drive strategic initiatives across BDRs to increase profit contribution
- Optimize the BDR program in SLC across all our KPIs and deliver ROI
- Track and communicate weekly goals to team to drive consistent performance week over week
- Become an integral part of Sales Leadership at Chorus
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of experience in a sales closing role or 1+ years of experience managing a sales development or sales team, particularly in SaaS
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- A track record of problem-solving and fearless with trying new ideas and concepts
- Undeniable passion for Chorus & Chorus Sales specifically
- Ability, knowledge, and hunger to step in as player-coach on a daily basis that includes tactical management of reps, outbound calls & shadows, and superior knowledge in SFDC operations
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling reps for success
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills