Customer Success Manager - Emerging Accounts
Salt Lake City, UT /
Customer Success /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, AT&T, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.
Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team! We are pioneers with a best in class product offering a real opportunity for a leader to join a high growth company in building out the demand generation strategy we need to successfully scale.
Emerging Customer Success Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
You will work closely with current customers and prospective new customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers using our platform to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals within their organizations.
You will be critical to the management of emerging-level accounts in order to help drive a high level of customer satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain ownership of a high volume portfolio of Emerging customers, developing new relationships while supporting existing teams to ultimately drive adoption and retention of Chorus across their organization.
- Advise and oversee customer onboarding, training, and delivery of best practices to continually drive business value and return on the customer’s investment including gathering their goals, setting success metrics, prescribing the right strategy, and overseeing the implementation of Chorus.
- Coordinate and deliver basic and advanced training sessions to ensure confidence with the platform and cultivate customer accountability.
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting check-in calls, and obsessing over customer goals, strategy, and outcomes.
- Manage the renewal and contracting process identifying opportunities for account growth.
- Build deep, authentic relationships with our users and key senior stakeholders (including VP-level contacts, managers, and individual contributors) and leverage these relationships to create customer references, case studies, and testimonials.
- Proactively track and analyze customer data using Chorus to identify churn risk and upsell opportunity.
- Serve as a customer advocate by collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends, and being able to articulate findings and recommendations back to the business.
- Be a trusted advisor to customers consulting on how to drive change through their teams and organizations.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of demonstrated success in Customer Success, Sales, or Account Management role
- Have understanding of go-to-market process, including how Revenue Operations, Enablement Leaders, Sales Managers, Customer Success leaders and individual contributors think and operate.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and scrappy team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Intelligent, curious, and a fast learner - naturally want to research and deeply understand our customer’s world.
- Positive, patient, and adaptable in a high volume, forever evolving new business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships with decision makers and influential stakeholders.
- Excellent individual and group presentation skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with managing projects with multiple stakeholders, creating buy-in, and driving to key outcomes
- General understanding of sales methodologies and playbooks like Sandler, Winning By Design, MEDDIC a plus.
- Direct experience managing customers for 1+ years