San Francisco, CA /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv, Toronto and Boston.
Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team! We are pioneers with a best in class product offering a real opportunity for a leader to join a high growth company in building out the demand generation strategy we need to successfully scale.
The Solutions Engineering team at Chorus are product experts who serve as an extension of sales & customer success, supporting AEs/CSMs as a strategic resource in deal cycles to help secure and grow ARR.
We build trust and confidence with customers by mapping use cases, business objectives and workflows back to the solutions we offer, and help inspire and drive innovative approaches to solving sales enablement challenges.
We also collaborate and work closely with other teams (Product Management / Product Marketing / Engineering) across the organization in support of successful customer implementations, product decisions and innovation, and the achievement of company growth goals.
What You'll Do:
- Be the expert that articulates Chorus.ai capabilities in the context of customer needs
- Manage and lead the technical aspects of POCs and technical evaluationsInteract directly with prospects to address any technical questions and ensure the technical win
- Contribute reusable assets such as technical documentation and POC workflows
- Perform configuration, integration and customization of the prospect/customer’s Chorus.ai instance, during a POC as well as post-sales
- Track and raise feature requests & bugs, collaborating closely with product management and engineering teams
What You Bring to the Table:
- 4 + years of SMB / Mid Market software selling or solutions engineering experience
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience mapping requirements to software solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skillsKnowledge in Salesforce, Sales Enablement, Scaling Sales Team methodology
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Superior solution scoping abilities, using our existing solution and influencing new product development
- Basic knowledge of APIs, JSON and SQLMust be willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment with multiple roles
- Willingness to travel
- Previous consulting experience implementing enterprise-class software solutions in the sales enablement space
- In-depth knowledge of Product Management and/or Communication Software (screen share solutions and dialers)
- Basic knowledge of Hubspot CRM