Senior Technical Recruiter
People Operations /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015,Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join theChorus.ai team!
Chorus is looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter to join our People Ops team and support our Product and Engineering teams. You will be a strong recruiting partner to our VP of Product & Engineering and other Tech leaders and will focus on leading, designing, and implementing innovative recruiting strategies to support our hiring and diversity, equity, and inclusion goals. You will be a champion of Chorus’ talent brand and will set the tone for an exceptional candidate experience. This role will be based in Toronto and report into the Head of People Operations.
What You'll Do:
- Own full-cycle recruiting across multiple Product and Engineering teams within Chorus.
- You’ll create job specs, proactively build candidate pipelines, drive the full interview process, and negotiate offers and close candidates.
- Design and improve our recruiting process. Help us be efficient at each stage, while still focusing on the right steps to evaluate talent and hire remarkable candidates.
- Promote an exceptional candidate experience. You’ll communicate effectively, be responsive, and value transparency.
- Use data to analyze the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts. You’ll also report on our active pipeline at to our Leaders or at our All Hands as needed.
- Design and implement recruiting programs. You’ll support internal interview training, recruiting marketing initiatives, and our external recruiting brand.
- Prioritize building a diverse pipeline at every step of the recruiting process. You’ll ensure our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates. You value trust, collaboration, and integrity.
- You will ensure data integrity and proper documentation of the process for each job opening to ensure compliance and best practices.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience owning full-cycle technical reqs (from source to close) in a venture-backed, fast growing startup environment
- You are a proactive self-starter who understands the importance of wearing multiple hats and pitching in as a team when needed
- You are results-oriented and always eager to get things done, but never at the cost of a thoughtful or strategic approach.
- You are comfortable using metrics and analytics to keep executives informed on hiring progress through simple and effective communications, including dashboard presentations.
- You have incredible project management skills, including terrific time management and multi-tasking skills; you must be able to work on. multiple projects, set priorities for accomplishment, and follow-up proactively.
- You have a strong background in building creative sourcing strategies.
- You have a track record of building trusted relationships with Director and VP level hiring managers and cross-functional partners.
- You drive operational excellence, leveraging data to improve candidate experience, requisition balancing, cost-per-hire, funnel optimization, etc.
- Experience using and optimizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS); Lever preferred.