Sr. Marketing Manager, Content
San Francisco, CA /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, AT&T, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.
Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team! We are pioneers with a best in class product offering a real opportunity for a leader to join a high growth company in building out the demand generation strategy we need to successfully scale.
Sr. Marketing Manager, Content
Location: San Francisco
Chorus is looking for a talented Content Marketer who can deliver content that showcases thought leadership, generates awareness, and contributes to lead generation to help fuel Chorus’ phenomenal growth story. You will develop a deep understanding of our sales target audience, motivators, pain points, and personalities and use that to define and execute the content marketing strategy to deeply connect with our target audience i.e. Revenue organizations.
We’re on the front-lines of a hot new category in tech, and we’re looking for someone to build on that momentum to make us the market leader. We’re looking for someone who knows what good looks like, and is striving to beat it. Our ideal Content Marketing Manager is flexible, resourceful, collaborative, and excited to join us on our mission to make every interaction count..
This position reports to the Director of Marketing Communications.
What You’ll Do:
- Help create a quarterly content marketing strategy. Define themes and determine the appropriate mix of top, middle, and bottom of funnel content in partnership with the Product Marketing and Demand Gen Teams.
- Intimately understand Chorus’ customer journey, key messages, target buyers, users, and influencers.
- Be an empathetic storyteller. Find the heart of the story, build enthusiasm, and motivate action through iconic campaigns.
- Measure and drive SEO improvements through both technical and content strategies.
- Create and execute against an editorial calendar and goals that align with larger company and marketing objectives
- Produce and write original content of various types (e.g. thought leadership articles, blog posts, ebooks, website copy, email messaging, webinars, event presentations, etc.).
- Edit, proofread, and improve content written by others to ensure materials meet key objectives.
- Work with PR, demand gen, sales and customer success to discover and test potentially lucrative content partnerships, syndication, and amplification opportunities.
- Manage internal and external resources, when needed, for content creation.
- Identify successes, failures, and areas of opportunity that can be addressed going ahead. Candid reflection and feedback is the fuel for growth.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- 5-7+ years B2B content marketing experience, preferably at leading SaaS companies.
- Strong writing, visual communication and storytelling skills with a portfolio to match.Big ideas.
- You’ve got a strong ability to produce research and data-driven content ideas that make complex systems and processes clear, exciting, and catching.
- Deep understanding of the B2B customer lifecycle and the types of content and campaigns needed at each phase of the funnel.
- Experience writing for a sales or marketing technology business is a plus.
- Proven track record of generating leads and pipeline via strategic content marketing initiatives.
- Experience with content marketing measurement tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush, Hotjar, etc.
- Experience repurposing content for different uses, formats, audiences, and platforms.
- A great sense of humor and social media presence are a great plus.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with sales, demand generation, and partners.
- An energetic team-based attitude. You are always willing and ready to jump in to help wherever you can.