Sales Manager, Corporate Sales
Salt Lake City, UT /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, AT&T, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.
Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team! We are pioneers with a best in class product offering a real opportunity for a leader to join a high growth company in building out the demand generation strategy we need to successfully scale.
Sales Manager, Corporate Sales
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
You will lead a team of quota-carrying Corporate Account Executives who are responsible for prospecting, managing and winning business in Corporate accounts. Qualified candidates will possess strong leadership experience, proven coaching DNA, and a deep understanding of competitive sales cycles. This person will play a key role in leading a highly transparent and motivated sales team that focuses on bringing their best to every interaction.
This role does have managerial responsibilities. In addition to quota assignment, receives assignments in the form of projects and objectives with associated goals and outcomes.
What You'll Do
- Provide strong leadership, vision, and direction.
- Build and lead a high performing sales team with a focus on recruiting, mentorship and development.
- Inspire their team, company and customers to be the best version of themselves.
- Accurately forecast the monthly and quarterly bookings and manage a tight pipeline.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (ie Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, Revenue Operations, and Marketing) to continue to deliver best in class service and successful outcomes.
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and current customer expansion.
- Report on all aspects of the business to senior revenue leadership.
- Working closely with other teams; field marketing, outbound sales development to drive market awareness and build pipeline for sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- Facilitate team and individual training and collaborate on territory and deal strategy.
- Position Chorus to win new business by developing, communicating, and driving effective selling strategies.
- Contribute to the evolution of Chorus’ sales philosophy, playbook, and processes that emphasize true discovery, identifying customers’ real needs, and driving impact.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of management experience with proven results
- 5+ years of of experience in B2B SaaS sales preferred
- Consistent track record of successfully developing talent and driving revenue against quota
- Ability to hire and train new inside sales Account Executives
- Lead by example; demonstrate to the team what it takes to win
- Demonstrates an optimistic perspective and competitive mindset
- Ability to communicate with impact, brevity, and strong articulation
- Accurately forecast, develop pipeline and drive results
- A creative, out of the box problem solver
- BA/BS degree required