Integrated Creative Producer
Los Angeles, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your talents and bring to life innovative projects and mission-driven initiatives? Do you have a love of technology, food culture, and design at its core? Do you enjoy shepherding fresh thinking for projects that span the full mixed-media landscape and beyond? If working closely with a down-to-earth, wickedly talented team to develop these projects sounds like your cup of tea, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our creative team is seeking an experienced Integrated Creative Producer to drive our team to the next nevel. Here at ChowNow we are developing fresh, innovative, creative projects across Product and Brand.
About the Position:
As our Integrated Creative Producer, you will be specifically responsible for projects and initiatives that are driven by the ChowNow Creative Team. This role will have a direct impact on developing new creative paradigms in our industry and will help define the future of our brand. Through thoughtful, strategic, impeccable execution, and innovative communication initiatives, you will help bring our company into the limelight.
This role reports directly to the Executive Creative Director. No Direct Reports.
About the Team:
ChowNow is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via websites, Facebook, Google, and through branded iOS and Android apps – and we do it all for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date we’ve created over 14,000 apps for our restaurant partners – something that’s never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further spreading the word about the ChowNow difference, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission, that appeals to you, we’d love to talk.
Learn more by checking out our reviews on Glassdoor (they’re excellent). Together we can preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Observe 4 product demos with our sales team.
- Observe product design related meetings to gain insight into our product design process.
- Connect with our outside vendors and contractors to establish relationships.
- Connect with key members of the org to develop a dialog and relationship.
- Shadow current team members on current projects and initiatives.
Within 60 Days You’ll:
- Begin to develop the creative team’s creative execution process.
- Work with partners to develop plans for current and future projects.
- Help define metrics we will use to measure the success of our projects.
- Communicate our project timelines and roadmaps with stakeholders and the broader team.
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Have established relationships with stakeholders and partners and have developed clear lines of communication.
- Establish a robust prioritization process for the creative team projects and communicate them to the wider organization.
- Develop and explore new projects and initiatives to reinforce our mission.
- Help build a streamlined community around our brand and our customers.
- Produce a couple of initial projects on the Creative Team’s Roadmap.
You Should Apply If:
- You have 8+ years experience acting as a lead Integrated Creative Producer in a creative advertising agency or internal creative team.
- You have expertly led and run the development of an ever-evolving creative development and production process.
- You have experience managing projects across multiple offices, time zones, including remote staff.
- You possess a deep understanding of creative project planning and effective resource management.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of the impact of production decisions on both creative output and cross-departmental stakeholders.
- You have an ability to work and think between the blue sky and practical -- not only fulfilling daily needs but thinking more holistically about opportunities for efficiency within teams and projects.
- You have an established network of world-class agency partners.
- You have demonstrated experience in balancing multiple vendor relationships.
- You have an ability to review SOW’s, handle budgets, negotiate costs efficiently with third-party vendors, build PR’s, PO’s and track spend, effectively communicating to the executive level, partners, and stakeholders.
- You have experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively coordinating with partners and stakeholders to bring ideas to life.
- You have executed creative ideas and communications across a variety of mediums from interactive product design, digital display, print, OOH, film and video, illustration, animation, photography, email, experiential activations, and websites.
- You have an ability to adapt when adjustments are required, doing so effortlessly.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.