Los Angeles, CA
About The Job
We are looking for an experienced Account Coordinator to join the Restaurant Success team. ACs play a crucial role in both client-facing communication and behind-the-scenes account setup and marketing support. They are responsible for welcoming new clients to ChowNow and walking them through the asset collection process to ensure that they understand and provide all information needed for account setup. ACs must keep an activity log and set timeline expectations with clients to guarantee that accounts are onboarded in an efficient and timely manner. After the onboarding process, ACs will help activate client marketing campaigns, which will include both digital and print production. Our ideal candidate will have a strong account coordinator and/or customer service background.
The AC will also be responsible for entering account information and setting up each client’s account before introducing the client to their dedicated Restaurant Success Manager. All work is performed via phone, email, Salesforce, and other internal systems.
ChowNow is a fast-growing tech company on a mission to give restaurants a competitive edge with best-in-class mobile and online ordering technology. Since 2010, we've built personalized ordering systems for more than 5,000 restaurants nationwide – making it easy for customers to order directly from their website, Facebook page, and branded iPhone and Android apps. Based in Playa Vista, CA, ChowNow is dedicated to helping restaurants grow their to-go businesses, strengthen customer relationships, and compete with national chains using leading technology.
- Lead initial client calls, organize any follow ups as needed to collect client assets, upload information into Salesforce and ChowNow Dashboard, schedule Launch Setup calls between clients and their Restaurant Success Manager.
- Manage restaurant expectations and execute set timelines in an efficient manner through keeping up-to-date activity logs and notes on each client. Stay organized and be proactive in prioritizing and executing tasks.
- Handle heavy outgoing/incoming calls and emails to/from customers with a positive attitude and professionalism. Communicate client status and any relevant account information when handing over client to their Restaurant Success Manager.
- Come up with compelling promotional copy, schedule Facebook posts, communicate with designers, set up and track mobile apps, print marketing collateral, handle FedEx production.
- Set up accounts after sale has been made, upload information into CRM and ChowNow Dashboard, and log client assets and keep track of their progress throughout the onboarding process.
- Keep track of app timelines and marketing/account set-up tasks and provide feedback on opportunities to improve and/or streamline these processes.
- Deliver monthly reports on self-performance, including launches, upsells, cancellations and account status
- Provide clients with app download numbers and/or revenue reports when needed
- Support product, sales and marketing teams by providing customer insight and feedback related to ChowNow products and user experience.
- Excellent organization, time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle tough conversations with business owners in a professional, solution-oriented manner
- Client-service oriented, friendly, positive personality, highly motivated and extremely detailed oriented
- Proactive rather than reactive approach when handling clients and problems
- Excellent communications and customer/account coordinator instincts
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changeVery strong command of the English language in both written and oral forms
- Passionate about the restaurant industry or prior/relevant work experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to be direct, firm and efficient when dealing with clients while being compassionate and friendly
- At least 1 year Coordinator or Account Management experience with a high-volume workload and/or in a startup environment
joining the team has its perks
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- This is a great time to join because we’re growing and we want to promote from within.
- FUN, high-impact, and fast-paced environment. We want you to love working here…so much that you recruit your friends.
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Unlimited PTO. Paid Holidays. We expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life.
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan. If all goes well, this could change your life. Really.
- Consistent & fair leadership. We’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap