Kansas City, MO
Do you have a passion for building meaningful relationships? Do you gain personal satisfaction from solving puzzles and working in a high-volume production role? Are you a task master who has a laser focused eye for accuracy and attention to detail? If so, then this is a great role for you!
About the Position:
As our Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll contribute to the overall success of the talent team by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the recruiting process. You’ll get a chance to work closely with the Recruiting team and hiring managers to help create an efficient and enjoyable interview experience for all of our non-technical roles.
This is a high impact role that drives the recruiting machine at ChowNow through accurate and timely scheduling of onsite and virtual interviews. You will sit at the helm a high-touch, “best in class” candidate experience by being service oriented, efficient, and responsive to the needs of the Recruiting team, candidates, and hiring managers.
Reports to Director of Recruiting, No Direct Reports.
ChowNow is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via websites, Facebook, Google, and through branded iOS and Android apps – and we do it all for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date we’ve created over 14,000 apps for our restaurant partners – something that’s never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further spreading the word about the ChowNow difference, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission, that appeals to you, we’d love to talk.
Learn more by checking out our reviews on Glassdoor (they’re excellent). Together we can preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
Within 30 days, you'll:
- Complete your ChowNow onboarding (Ramp Camp) and learn the ins and outs about ChowNow and our product
- Shadow each department for an in depth look into how each team plays their part
- Spend time with each member of the Recruiting team to get a deep-dive understanding of their roles
- Develop a good understanding of our Applicant Tracking system (Lever), including how to properly move candidates through the workflow and schedule candidate interviews
Within 60 days, you'll:
- Work closely with Recruiters across two timezones to coordinate and schedule phone screens and onsite/virtual interviews for non-technical roles.
- Setup Zoom links and conference rooms for interviews
- Send out interview toolkits and schedule interview debriefs for non-technical roles
- Maintain job postings, tool kits, communication templates, interview packets etc for non-technical roles
Within 90 days, you'll:
- Build strong relationships with candidates through both written and verbal communication
- Be able to move candidates throughout the interview process swiftly and effectively
- Ensure all candidates have a world-class interview experience with ChowNow
Within 1 year, you'll:
- Find and engage passive candidates through multiple channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, AngelList etc...)
- Be an expert in partnering with Hiring Managers to define candidate requirements
- Begin to conduct initial phone screens to engage and qualify candidates
You Should Apply If:
- You’re a self-starter with a great work ethic.
- You have strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail. (easter egg: include the word “pizza” in application questionnaire)
- You’re proficient in Applicant Tracking System software (preferably Lever or Greenhouse), Social Networking applications, Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- You have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- You have the ability to prioritize, execute and manage multiple and competing priorities in a fast pace environment.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.