Restaurant Success Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Restaurant Success /
About the Position:
As our Restaurant Success Manager, you will be responsible for nurturing all clients throughout their first 90 days after launch. You will also act as a specialized marketing consultant and account manager, offering white-glove service to all tier 1 and 2 clients.
Specifically, through outbound and inbound phone and email communications, you will consult on marketing, best practices, and upsell ChowNow products to increase client performance and company Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR).
Reports to RSM Manager; No direct reports
About the Team:
ChowNow is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via websites, Facebook, Google, and through branded iOS and Android apps – and we do it all for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date we’ve created over 16,000 apps for our restaurant partners – something that’s never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further spreading the word about the ChowNow difference, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission, that appeals to you, we’d love to talk.
Learn more by checking out our reviews on Glassdoor (they’re excellent). Together we can preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
Within 1 Month You’ll:
- Have shadowed each RSM and Marketing Specialist to learn the ins and outs of ChowNow’s marketing offerings, promotional recommendations, client health indicators, and response techniques for sales objections and potential terminations.
- Have mastered your Salesforce Dashboard and learned upsell indicators for yesware campaigns.
- Take on a handful of newly-activated accounts to begin nurturing these relationships using the insight and knowledge about your role that you've gained in the training process.
Within 3 Months You’ll:
- Be responsible for nurturing a full portfolio of newly-launched clients and be able to resell the value of ChowNow throughout the client’s life cycle.
- Proactively set up yesware campaigns for marketing upsells and low performing client outreach.
- Strategize your client outreach to meet weekly/monthly sales and client health goals.
Within 6 Months You’ll:
- Be able to create rapport and tailor your relationship with each client.
- Be able to turn any marketing purchase request or consultation into a larger upsell, provided that it benefits the client .
- Be able to recognize potential red flags before they occur with the use of your dashboard, and help to prevent churn by proactively reaching out to assist lower performing clients.
Within 12 Months You’ll:
- Have a full portfolio of tier 1 & 2 clients to provide white-glove service to.
- Be a master of consultations, upselling, and termination prevention.
You Should Apply If:
- You have experience in client services, account management, sales, and marketing.
- You’re independent, organized, and flexible to change and new processes.
- You have a can-do attitude and the desire to go above and beyond in their client interactions to positively impact performance numbers, suggest appropriate upsells, and represent the ChowNow brand.
About Our Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Open Vacation Policy; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Six weeks of fully paid primary parental leave and two weeks secondary leave.
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.