Marketing Automation Manager
Los Angeles, CA
At ChowNow, we’re looking for a Marketo and Salesforce expert to help us take our demand generation program to the next level. This role will be primarily responsible for maintaining, improving, and documenting our automated lead, trigger, and attribution processes and related tech stack. As we continue to significantly invest in our B2B marketing programs, partnership programs, and direct sales programs, we need a high attention to detail to maintain, improve, and expand upon our marketing automation systems to support the significant growth of our direct and channel sales teams. This role will make a meaningful impact on our organization and work cross-functionally with multiple teams. We’re looking for an incredibly detail oriented team player with strong communication skills and who can think on their feet.
About the Team:
ChowNow is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via websites, Facebook, Google, and through branded iOS and Android apps – and we do it all for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date we’ve created over 14,000 apps for our restaurant partners – something that’s never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further spreading the word about the ChowNow difference, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission, that appeals to you, we’d love to talk.
Learn more by checking out our reviews on Glassdoor (they’re excellent). Together we can preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
About the Position:
As our Marketing Automation Manager you will be a technical problem solver who is passionate about data quality, documentation, attention to detail, and systems integration efficiency to drive success of our Marketing teams’ innovative high ROI programs across multiple channels. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of our Marketo instance (and its integration with Salesforce through a strong relationship with our Business Systems team), including database management, campaign and nurture build out, reporting & analytics, lead scoring, email development, testing, and optimization. This is not a content development role. Our Marketing Automation Manager is someone who loves closed loop technical processes, tracking metrics, and using automation to solve business problems.
This role reports directly to the Director of Growth Operations. No Direct Reports.
Within 30 Days You’ll...
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Learn the ChowNow Marketing and Sales processes and methodologies
- Understand ChowNow’s Marketo, LeanData and Salesforce.com instances including synced fields, reports, dashboards, required data and workflows
- Learn and expand upon existing documentation for ChiliPiper, RingDNA, and Outreach
- Become an expert on SLA, Outreach, and Salesforce Triggers
- Takeover territory changes process and propose a new SOP
Within 3 Months You’ll...
- Finalize documentation for existing processes and proactively communicate & launch improvements
- Audit our triggered processes and document all gaps and open loop processes relative to proper lead delivery, data, and follow-up
- Launch a “no lead left behind” quality assurance program that requires minimum weekly time spend, ideally through limited error and through automatic alerts when error does occur
- Provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI through dashboard reporting and monthly email performance reports.
- Maintain and optimize lead scoring program/model, automated time to touch, and diamond attribution
Within 6 Months You’ll...
- Own and be responsible for all smooth and optimized lead, trigger, and attribution processes. You will ensure “no lead left behind” and that each lead is processed in the most optimal way.
You Should Apply If:
- You are highly detail oriented and have a knack for documenting and auditing your work.
- You have 3+ years of current Marketo and Salesforce experience (Marketo ‘power user’).
- You have a successful track record of implementing and managing Marketo programs and processes.
- You have demonstrated success in database management and optimization within B2B organizations.
- You are results driven, have strong attention to detail, are organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have an ability to work independently with minimal supervision and cannot stand gaps in process, even when you are the first notice.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.