Account Coordinator Team Manager
Kansas City, MO
As an Account Coordinator Team Manager in the Kansas City office, you will play a crucial role in the success of our Sales and Onboarding departments. You will measure and manage individual and team KPIs, lead weekly 1:1 onboarding pipeline reviews, and collaborate with our operational and sales leaders to improve our client onboarding experience and shorten our time to go live.
We're looking for someone who has strong leadership skills (like coaching, project leadership, and goal alignment) and enjoys the rigors of working in a fast paced environment where we thrive on adapting to change. You will play a key role in motivating your growing team of Account Coordinators, as well as measuring their success and providing feedback and coaching to increase each individuals productivity.
Reports to Senior Manager, Onboarding Teams; directly manages a growing team of 10 Account Coordinators.
About the Team:
ChowNow is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via websites, Facebook, Google, and through branded iOS and Android apps – and we do it all for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date we’ve created over 14,000 apps for our restaurant partners – something that’s never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further spreading the word about the ChowNow difference, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission, that appeals to you, we’d love to talk.
Learn more by checking out our reviews on Glassdoor (they’re excellent). Together we can preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
Within 3 Months, You Will:
- Onboard and launch 15 accounts
- Shadow and work alongside each department that contributes to getting restaurants live
- Own 1:1s with your team and hold each Account Coordinator responsible for their individual KPIs
- Own OKR setting for your team of individual contributors
- Help bring on and ramp additional Account Coordinators in the Kansas City office
Within 6 Months, You Will:
- Work with internal teams to identify and launch improvements to the onboarding process
- Reduce the median time to onboard for your team to 15 days or less
- Increase your team’s month over month metrics to ensure that they are hitting 100% attainment to goal
You Should Apply If:
- You have experience leading or managing a team of individual contributors
- You take great pleasure from the rush of seeing a group of people transformed after participating in your training programs
- You have experience in hiring and coaching up
- You view day to day obstacles for your team as opportunities to implement internal processes that make everyone more efficient
- You’re a great collaborator and look forward to explaining to and learning from other managers of people and systems
- Must be flexible in connecting across offices through video chat and occasional morning/evening calls
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.