Executive Administrative Assistant
Programs – Health Coach Training Program /
CKLLC is immediately seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant for our ADAPT Health Coach Training Program. You’ll work directly with the Program Director while collaborating with the Programs, Production, Operations and Marketing teams to provide administrative assistance in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of our exceptional Health Coach Training Program
As a renowned, highly reputable industry leader, the ADAPT Health Coach Training Program is always interested in hiring the most talented individuals with passion. If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced, innovative environment, and have a keen eye for detail, then we would love to hear from you!
We’re a passionate, engaged group of people committed to a shared purpose of ending chronic disease. We work hard, but we also value rest, self-care, and rejuvenation. Most companies pay lip service to this, but we’ve embedded these values within our policies and procedures. We’re a 100% virtual company, with team members spread across the U.S.
Who you are:
You are savvy, highly reliable, and thrive in an ever-changing work environment. You value privacy, excellence, confidentiality and maturity. You live on the cutting edge of training, e-learning and think outside-of-the-box about virtual adult education. As the Health Coach Training Program Administrative Assistant you bring both technical expertise, structure and creativity to the team. You see the possibilities for virtual learning in the digital age and understand what technological tools achieve 21st century educational goals.
You bring a “yes” attitude to building and supporting our team and online educational program along with creative and innovative ideas for improving processes and products. . You like working with others in a team structure. You’ll collaborate with different departments and team members to support the development of our flagship online Health Coach Training Program.
What You’ll Do:
In this role, you bring skills of efficiency and imagination as you support our Health Coach Training Program Director as we continue to reimagine our online learning space . With your technical acumen and know-how, you’ll help bring our ideas to life. You’ll also help to support the management of our online platform, offer best practices and industry leading standards, and execute the team’s creative vision in a consistent, branded way.
- Highly skilled at managing projects using project management software like Asana and team collaboration tools like Slack.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and ability to organize data and generate reports.
- Highly experienced in the Google Workspace collection of productivity and collaboration tools, including and especially, Sheets, Calendar, and Docs.
- Ability to assist with day-to-day operational management of our online educational platform
- Support and assist in the design, deployment and on-going maintenance of the Learning Management System
- Assist in reviewing and evaluating our Health Coach Training Program content to ensure its fit-for-purpose, providing structured feedback and recommendations
- Manage the student experience needs; collect and analyze user feedback utilizing surveys, and communicate key issues arising to leadership
- Generate standard and custom reports using translatable and measured metrics through data collection, analysis; able to query data from a database and student/course information
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization and work with independent contractors and faculty with whom we partner and/ or will partner
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience or more years of experience in assisting the development and management of e-learning programs. Specific experience in the Health Coaching field is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in online course content design and development
- Experience and/or willingness to learn: WordPress, LearnDash, MemberPress, HubSpot, Doodle, SurveyMonkey, GoogleWorkspace and Dropbox
- Execute and manage projects using Asana
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate competing priorities with balance, competency and technological savvy
- Provide excellent customer service/communication skills with teammates, contractors and students
- Experience in an Executive Assistant level position = ability to hold sensitive items in strict confidence (such as contracts & agreements)
Please record a video (no longer than 3 minutes) explaining why you'd like to be considered, what role you would like to fill, and why you believe you'll succeed. Copy and paste the link to that video below (via YouTube, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
We look forward to working with you!