Greater Toronto Area /
Business Unit – Vela /
CI&T is your end to end digital transformation provider.
As a digital native, we have a 25-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 2,800 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design, and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience, and drive operational efficiency.
CI&T believes that in order to deliver the best services to our clients, we have to build awesome teams. And, we are looking for a Software Engineer experienced with PHP/Magento Development to join CI&T in Toronto, ON, Canada as we tackle large challenges and bring innovation and business impact to our clients.
You will be responsible for developing software with quality, contributing to the adoption of modern agile software development practices, and mentoring other developers on the team.
Our expectation is that you can bring your experience and passion in Agile Software Development, your understanding or willingness to learn the best way to solve challenging technical problems and, above all, your desire to continue developing your technical skills becoming a technical reference for others.
- 2-5 years of proven working experience as a Magento Developer creating and extending Magento Modules
- Experience in software development teams following Agile Development methodologies
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Native application development and DevOps practices
- Experience writing automated test cases using frameworks such as PHPUnit or others
- Understanding of continuous integration
- Effective English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with PHP, TDD, BDD, RESTFull API, GIT, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Swagger
- Experience in using and deploying code to Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience with React, a plus.
CI&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to diversify our team and build an inclusive environment where everyone feels like they belong.
CI&T is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws in the province of Ontario. If you require accommodations, please notify us.