UX Designer / Product Designer
Product Designers (aka UI/UX Visual Designers) at CiBO work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop the most intuitive and easy to use user experience. At CiBO, you will work with some of the smartest engineers and scientists to create software products, services and experiences that deliver transformational outcomes for our users. You will have the opportunity to showcase all of your research, ideation, prototyping, collaboration and leadership expertise to help discover impactful solutions to the most challenging problems.
- Translate user insights from field research into novel design concepts that are human-centered and technically feasible.
- Create easy to interpret mock ups for rapid prototyping and more precise designs for key value driving workflows.
- Lead engagement teams in design exercises that lead to deeper insights and better outcomes as well as expand our collective problem-seeking and problem-solving chops.
- Significant UX/Product design experience of customer-driven web software products
- Experience with User Flow diagrams
- Experience with Low to High Fidelity Mockups
- Experience with Rapid Prototyping tools
- Experience with User Interface / Dashboards / Data Visualization
- Experience with human-centered research & design methods
- At least 5+ years of professional experience
- Stellar portfolio with examples of successful “end-to-end” product designs