Product – Product Management
Product Designers at CiBO are not just problem-solvers but also problem-seekers. You will create software products and services that deliver transformational outcomes for our customers. You need to be a self-starter with the drive and ability to help us move forward, even in the absence of clear direction. You are a team player with minimal supervision, working closely with the design team, product management, developers, other internal stakeholders, and customers to create products that are intuitive and user-friendly. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss! Great team, great company, and a great place to learn and grow.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functionality, rapidly test and iterate designs
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions that are anchored in research insights, subject knowledge, technology requirements, and business goals
- Develop detailed wireframes, user flows, mockups, and other product deliverables to effectively communicate designs and product requirements.
- Deliver assets to agile development teams and refine as needed during project sprints.
- Define and maintain visual style guides and developing assets
- Plan and lead internal stakeholders in design exercises to obtain deeper insights into our customers and gather product requirements.
- Conduct interviews with customers, potential customers, and internal stakeholders, and leverage this research along with your understanding of design principles and other objective information to support your decisions
- 5+ years experience with a portfolio showcasing multiple shipped products
- Ability to balance multiple projects or tasks effectively and meet expected milestones
- without close supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in software tools such as Sketch, Axure, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment and partnering effectively with Product Management, Scientists, Engineering and other stakeholders
- Strong visual communication skills with a keen eye for typography, layout, and color.
- Experience in designing data visualization and analytics is a plus.
- Bachelors in design or equivalent design related field
- Online portfolio or links to work examples required