Sr. Frontend Engineer (Contract)
Cie – Engineering /
If you are a self-motivated individual with an exceptional level of attention-to-detail…then APPLY HERE!
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Strong experience in Vue.js frontend development.
- Support teams by managing code dependencies, optimizing the build process and streamlining task automation from development to production.
- Attend team knowledge shares and have the opportunity to present topics to increase the team knowledge.
- Work on projects where you can leverage your strengths, and level up in your areas for growth.
- Experience optimizing web performance(i.e. network, cpu).
- Experience using Google Page Speed Insights to evaluate and improve website performance.
- Familiarity with Sass, BEM and Bootstrap.
- Experience working with Git version control.
- Experience developing projects across all screen sizes and modern browsers.
- Strong knowledge of developingresponsive websites and web applications.
- Exceptional level of attention-to-detail and the ability to collaborate with designers and content creators to develop robust and user-friendly interfaces.
- Expert in with Vue.js
- Experience with CCPA and GDPR
- Experience with WCAG 2.x Accessibility and WAI-ARIA
- Experience with Visual Studio and background in .NET
- Experience with Umbraco CMS
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that position may not be performed remotely from Colorado