Development Analyst (Atlanta)
Development – Development
The Development Analyst will assist Senior Development Staff with the day-to-day management duties from acquisition through pre-development, pre-construction, construction, closeout and pre-operation phases of the project(s) assigned.
- Working with the Investment Deal Team(s) to provide due diligence information and feasibility analysis of potential acquisitions
- Assist in negotiating and drafting contract terms and scope with consultants and contractors
- Assist in management and oversight of consultants, contractors and JV partners
- Assist in developing and maintaining project timelines, ensuring milestones are met on time and within budget
- Provide reports related to project status to Investments Team and other stakeholders
- Prepare and track development budget related to assigned projects
- Assist Senior Development Staff in securing the appropriate approvals, certifications, permits, etc. from city and other government agencies as required
- Responsible for completing and executing project contracts in accordance with department requirements
- Manage project documents including discretionary and non-discretionary approvals, agency releases/declarations/determinations, easements, covenants, tract maps, construction documents, A/E design and engineering plans and specifications, contract/change orders, closeout documentation
- Responsible for sharing and uploading documents and communication on GC’s web based project management site
- Tracking and reporting project status to investors, lenders, joint ventures, quasi-public partnerships and the like
- Assist with monthly construction progress reporting including but not limited to schedules, applications for payment, etc.
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing campaigns
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: (including certification, licenses, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent work experience in a field related to building design and construction. Advanced Degree preferred.
- Experience in reading and understanding Construction-related documents
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Sharepoint or other document control software
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Project Management software
CIM does not accept unsolicited resumes from Agencies. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of CIM and no fees will be due or paid. If you wish to become an approved Agency with CIM or any of its Affiliates, please contact a member of the CIM Talent Acquisition Team.