VP, Leasing for Centennial Yards
Real Estate Services – Leasing
The Vice President of Leasing for Centennial Yards position is based at a premier CIM mixed-use project in Atlanta and reports to the Managing Director of Retail Leasing. The Vice President, Leasing is responsible for developing, executing and managing a world-class retail merchandising plan of up to one million square feet for this landmark Atlanta asset. This exciting opportunity offers you the chance to play a key role in transforming the project from conception through the development and construction phases to a fully-operational mixed-use destination.
Your robust management skills will be put to work as you hire and lead a real estate leasing team and collaborate on the creation of physical and digital marketing materials. You’ll also leverage your existing national and international retailer relationships to prospect and lease space to experiential and entertainment concepts, national soft goods retailers, restaurants and services. CIM offers a supportive, growth-oriented environment where you’ll interface regularly with experienced members of the Investments, Development, Construction, Finance and Marketing teams throughout the leasing process.
A top performer in this role is a highly-motivated, senior-level leasing professional with a project development leasing background, experience with mixed-use and multi-phase master-planned environments, along with the ability to collaborate effectively with senior executives to build and execute on the project vision.
Characteristics crucial to success in this role:
- Positive, action-oriented attitude and professional demeanor
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Detail orientation
- 15+ years of retail real estate leasing experience
- Experience bringing large retail projects from concept to opening
- National and International retailer relationships, including experiential and entertainment concepts
- Frequent travel to CIM’s headquarters in Los Angeles and elsewhere for tenant meetings
- Real estate license (required after hire)
CIM does not accept unsolicited resumes from Agencies. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of CIM and no fees will be due or paid. If you wish to become an approved Agency with CIM or any of its Affiliates, please contact a member of the CIM Talent Acquisition Team.