Full Time /
Circadia Health is a medical device and data technology company that has developed the world's first FDA cleared contactless remote patient monitoring system. Powered by cutting-edge technology and AI, the system allows for the early detection of medical events such as Congestive Heart Failure, COPD Exacerbations, Pneumonia, Sepsis, UTIs, and Falls.We're monitoring over 20,000 lives daily and growing rapidly. As we scale our team, Circadia is looking for energetic, personable, and solutions-oriented individuals driven by creating the ultimate customer experience. Prior experience in healthcare is a big plus, but not required.Our mission is to enhance patient outcomes and improve healthcare processes by providing cutting-edge solutions to healthcare providers and patients alike.
We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented individual to fill the role of HR Administrative Assistant. This position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to both the Human Resources (HR) and Legal functions within our organization. If you are organized, efficient, and have a passion for supporting HR initiatives, we encourage you to apply.
- Employee Records Management:
- Assist in maintaining accurate and up-to-date employee records.
- Support the HR team in organizing personnel files.
- Recruitment Support:
- Coordinate interview schedules and assist in managing candidate documentation.
- Support onboarding processes for new hires.
- Benefits Administration:
- Collaborate with the HR team to manage employee benefits documentation.
- Assist in benefits enrollment processes.
- Document Management:
- Assist in organizing and maintaining legal documents.
- Collaborate with the Legal team to ensure legally compliant employee letters and documentation.
- General HR Administrative Duties:
- Handle general HR administrative tasks such as triaging HR inquiries, managing appointments, and ensuring compliance with HR policies.
- Business, HR or related Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous experience in HR administration or related field is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to handle sensitive HR and legal information with confidentiality.