Clinical Implementation Specialist California
Clinical Implementation /
Full Time /
Circadia Health is a medical device and data technology company that has developed the world's first FDA cleared contactless remote patient monitoring system. Powered by cutting-edge technology and AI, the system allows for the early detection of medical events such as Congestive Heart Failure, COPD Exacerbations, Pneumonia, Sepsis, UTIs, and Falls. We're monitoring over 20,000 lives daily and growing rapidly. As we scale our team, Circadia is looking for energetic, personable, and solutions-oriented individuals driven by creating the ultimate customer experience. Prior experience in healthcare is a big plus, but not required. Our mission is to enhance patient outcomes and improve healthcare processes by providing cutting-edge solutions to healthcare providers and patients alike.
As a Clinical Implementation Specialist at Circadia Health, you will be a key member of our clinical team responsible for ensuring the successful integration and adoption of our medical tech devices into healthcare facilities and workflows. You will collaborate with healthcare providers, clinicians, and internal teams to provide training, support, and guidance during the implementation process. Your expertise will be instrumental in optimizing the use of our technologies to enhance patient care.
**Must reside in Los Angeles, CA**
- Clinical Integration: Collaborate with healthcare facilities to understand their workflows, processes, and patient care needs to effectively integrate Circadia Health's devices into SNFs.
- Training and Education: Conduct on-site or virtual training sessions for healthcare professionals to educate them on the proper use of our devices, software, and related technologies.
- Support and Troubleshooting: Provide ongoing support to SNFs, healthcare providers and clinical staff, addressing inquiries, resolving technical issues, and ensuring a smooth implementation process.
- Best Practice Sharing: Share best practices and recommendations with SNF facilities on leveraging Circadia Health's technologies to improve patient outcomes and operational efficiency.
- Data Analysis: Analyze data generated by our devices to provide insights and feedback to healthcare providers, helping them optimize patient care and treatment plans.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards in the healthcare industry during the implementation process.
- Feedback Collection: Gather feedback from healthcare professionals regarding the performance and usability of our devices, communicating this valuable information to the product and engineering teams for continuous improvement.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product development, sales, and marketing, to ensure alignment between customer needs and company goals.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed records of implementation activities, customer interactions, and support cases.
- Training Materials Development: Contribute to the development of training materials, user guides, and other resources to support the clinical implementation process.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, or a related field; clinical licensure or certification is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Clinical Implementation Specialist, Clinical Educator, or a similar role in the healthcare industry.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare workflows and clinical processes, with an understanding of patient care and treatment protocols.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical information to diverse audiences.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues effectively.
- Empathy and customer-centric approach to ensure a positive customer experience during implementation.Ability to travel to healthcare facilities for on-site training and support, as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Full Single Coverage Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan Contribution (401k, IRA)
- Car lease allowance and mileage reimbursement
- Hybrid Role - Ability to work from home when not onsite / office
- Paid Time Off ~1.75 days per month (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)Professional Training & Development
- Annual Company Retreat
$50,000 - $100,000 a year