Information Security Analyst (Boston)
Security & IT – Security
Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We’ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we’re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we’re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
What You'll Work On
The Information Security Analyst is a high impact role for a passionate person who enjoys connecting the dots between IT, Security and Compliance. We’re currently looking for a focused individual to help continue the rollout of our IT security initiatives.
You will participate in IT projects, collaborating with IT peers to identify the proper security controls. You will then be responsible for implementing these controls and/or recommending new and emerging security products and technologies.
What you'll bring to Circle
- 3-5 years of broad Information Security experience
- Hands-on experience in network engineering and/or system administration
- Scripting in Python & Bash (for automation of tasks)
- Good communicator (spoken and written English, other European languages a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role such as consulting services
- Experience leading tabletop exercises for Incident Response and/or DR
- Experience working in a regulated environment such as PCI or SOX
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.