Social Media & Content Manager (London)
Marketing & Design – Go-to-Market Europe
Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We’ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we’re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we’re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
Circle is looking for a talented, proactive and passionate Social Media Manager to drive Circle’s social media presence across Europe. Your challenge: create engaging content to drive following, interactions and brand awareness by showing how Circle can solve many of life's difficult money problems. This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing, Europe.
As a Social Media and Content Manager, you will be the voice of Circle on social media, responsible for managing all aspects of our social media presence including both our corporate and consumer voice. You will have the freedom to test ideas and content that will drive awareness, engagements and acquisitions, no matter how crazy it sounds.
What you'll work on
- Define & implement Circle’s Social Media strategy for Europe
- Manage all of Circle’s social media platforms across Europe with particular focus on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Expand Circle’s social media following across platforms in line with Circle’s audience and each platform characteristics
- Manage all of Circle’s social media content creation from planning to execution, including, visual content, blog articles and video content
- Create a testing framework for all platforms and content types
- Responsible for managing the localisation of content across all European markets
- Become an advocate for Circle in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate in collaboration with our Customer Support Team
- Support European Regional Leads in amplifying key marketing campaigns and PR activity
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing team to balance our organic and paid activity
- Engage with key influencers to turn them into Circle advocates to help drive awareness and social following
What you'll bring to Circle
- Passion for fintech, Circle and the impact it’s having on society
- 3+ years experience managing social media for a digital-first organisation
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere), video editing experience a plus
- A deep understanding of consumers and their habits online
- In-depth knowledge of all social media platforms and their respective participants
- A love for data and the insights it provides, you are at ease with dashboards and financial metrics
- Fluent in English. French, Spanish, Italian or German desirable
- A team player and strong communicator
- High energy, enjoy a challenge and thrive on variety
- Self-motivated and comfortable with working autonomously
- Proven ability to generate innovative ideas
- Superb oral and written communication skills
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.