Customer Success Manager
Brooklyn, NY /
Sales, Marketing & Community /
Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place.
We're growing our small but mighty customer success team. Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, we’re looking for a customer-focused, highly energetic, and experienced individual to be one of the first Customer Success Managers at the company. Focused on delighting our customers with personalized on-boarding and world class account management, you will own a set of customers to partner with.
You will own a Net ARR target at Circle - leveraging tactics to help retain customers and grow their accounts.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 40 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- You relentlessly set aggressive short- and long-term goals and possess a strong internal drive to achieve them. You are able to juggle short term initiatives to hit your short term goals, whilst executing long term strategies to hit long term targets.
- You’re a product expert on the Circle platform, how to integrate with it and best practices on how to build and manage communities.
- You deliver on high levels of customer satisfaction and NPS (Net Promoter Score).
- You identify ways to create new leads and other sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- You efficiently build, iterate and execute onboarding, expansion and renewals playbooks to help ensure customers realize the full value of the Circle platform.
- Build strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams inside and beyond the Customer Success organization, including Sales, Product, Marketing, Revenue Operations
- You are helping convert our customers to annual contracts by offering value with additional products and price incentives.
- You create and manage feedback loops, gathering actionable insights that will inform the product roadmap.
Who we're looking for
- You have 2+ years of consulting, account management, customer success, or sales experience, working in SaaS and/or early stage startup settings.
- You have worked at a product led growth company in the past, and have leveraged product usage data in your approach to expanding accounts.
- You have experience in using Hubspot or Salesforce for managing your customer base and pipeline. You are proficient in using CRM reports to slice and dice your data.
- You are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team.
- You prioritize customer experience with a focus on customer happiness and retention.
- Builds strong relationships with people, understands their needs and goals, identifies creative solutions, and manages action items through to completion
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- You’re resourceful - you may not have all the answers, but you know how to find them