Primary Care Physician
Full or Part-time
Do you want to spend more time with patients and less time charting? Do you want to be at the forefront of the innovations happening in primary care?
We are currently seeking exceptional primary care providers for both full-time and part-time positions as a primary care physician in a healthcare start-up in the Bay Area.
You will deliver care to your own patient panel at our brick and mortar or pop-up locations and through chat and telemedicine.
About Circle Medical
Circle Medical is on a mission to reinvent primary care with a better experience, outcomes and accessibility.
We are a fast-growing practice where providers, engineers and designers work together to build a better system. We use technology and artificial intelligence to deliver enhance care and cut down on charting time.
- Board-certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Med/Peds, and licensed to practice in California
- Two years post-residency practice experience strongly preferred; 3-5+ years is ideal
- At ease learning and adapting to new technologies
Key features of the ideal candidate
- Passionate about transforming healthcare and able to think outside the box of the traditional healthcare model
- Excited about the idea of leveraging technology to deliver high-quality, patient-centric primary care and helping craft the operational model
- Eager to provide an amazing customer service experience with a high level of attention to our patients' needs
- Enjoys working in a nimble, startup environment, where you may occasionally be asked to work in nontraditional roles
- Previous experience as a team or project leader, with a strong desire to constantly improve our clinical offering
We offer a competitive salary, bonus, benefits and stock-based compensation so you will share in our success.
Typical full-time schedule is a minimum of 36 hours of clinic time per week, mostly 8-5 M-F. Minimal call and minimal weekends.