Mobile Engineer (iOS/Swift)
We're hiring software engineers to help us improve primary care delivery. We are building a new kind of medical practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience.
We are looking for an iOS engineer to join our small engineering team and contribute patient-facing features in the Circle Medical iOS app.
- Implement, test, and maintain features in the Circle Medical iOS app.
- Work in collaboration with the design, medical, and engineer teams to create a delightful user experience.
- Write secure, HIPAA-compliant software.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and hiring.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Experience shipping and maintaining a commercial iOS application.
- Excellent sense for good UX on iOS.
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform.
- Rigorous use of best practices.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, math, or similar fields.
- Deep knowledge of Swift and Cocoa.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience making product decisions.
- Good knowledge of computer security.
- Use your skills to improve the efficiency of healthcare.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Comprehensive health insurance
- State of the art equipment for your workstation.