Senior Recruiter, Montreal
People & Culture /
Circle Medical is the fastest growing telemedicine provider in the US and has seen incredible growth of over 200% per year in each of the previous two years.
Circle Medical is a venture-backed Y-Combinator healthcare startup on a mission to bring quality, delightful primary care to everyone on the planet. Built by top-tier physicians, engineers, and designers, our medical practice and underlying technology have pioneered how people find and receive care.
Our focus on building directly for our patients and providers to address serious care accessibility issues has enabled us to grow over 3X year-over-year. We’re now using our most recent round of funding from WELL Health, backed by Sir Li Ka-shing, to continue building out our hybrid in-clinic and telemedicine model across all fifty states.
More about us can be found on our website.
We are currently seeking a Senior Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team at Circle Medical Technologies. As we continue to grow, we are constantly searching for exceptional talent to be a part of our team. The Senior Recruiter should be well versed in recruiting for Software Engineering/Development, Operations (customer support), Finance, and other G&A roles. This position will be based out of our office in Montreal.
Please supply CV/resume in English.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the full cycle recruitment initiatives for all opportunities located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Adhere to the standard Circle Medical Recruitment Process
- Creatively source, identify, attract, screen top-tier passive and active talent for all lines of business, including but not limited to; Operations, Engineering IT, and Finance
- Support hiring managers in building high performing teams
- Collaborate with the People team, specifically, the Head of People, Montreal in seamlessly onboarding and integrating all new hires into their respective lines of business
- Keep track of a variety of job openings and hiring processes, making sure good and qualified candidates do not “fall through the cracks”
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and fully capture the role and responsibilities for each position
- Ensure candidates have a smooth and positive experience throughout the recruitment process
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in our applicant tracking system (ATS) and provide regular reports on recruitment metrics and performance data
- Collaborate with the People & Culture Department to define the compensation range and details for each new position and seamlessly move hired candidates to the HRIS
- Stay informed about industry trends, salary benchmarks, and best practices in talent acquisition
- Utilize metrics and analytics to assess the effectiveness of recruitment efforts and continuously optimize processes
- Implement strategies to attract a diverse range of candidates and foster an inclusive hiring process
- Recommend improvements to sourcing, the recruitment process, and candidate experience in line with the growth strategy of Circle Medical
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to lead candidate evaluation meetings with hiring managers and interview teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite or related software
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 year of proven experience in full-cycle recruiting
- Recruiting for software engineers, product managers, and development teams
- Strong knowledge of recruitment tools, techniques, and best practices
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE
- Hands on experience with industry leading applicant tracking systems
- Experience using Lever is a plus
- Proven track record with other startups or VC funded companies
- Prior experience in applying for SR&ED, Scientific Research & Experimental Development grants in Montreal/Quebec
- Full-lifecycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced tech environment
- Experience recruiting for technically complex roles including product managers, software engineers & product designers
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field is a plus
In alignment with our values, Circle Medical has transparent salaries based on output levels, and options to trade cash for stock.
This is a full-time, salaried position with an annual salary range of up to $110K CAD plus, generous vacation, and full medical/dental benefits.
- Flexible vacation & generous sick leave after 90-days
- Up to 2 addition paid holidays in addition to local statutory holidays
- Extended Health Benefit for eligible Employee and Dependents, enhancing local provincial coverage + life & disability
- Wellness perks, including discounts for mental health programs and online wellness courses
- $500 annual education and development reimbursement
- Weekly in-office team lunches!
Circle Medical is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Circle Medical recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.