Senior Mobile Designer
Circle Medical is a Y Combinator and Real Ventures-backed backed startup affiliated with UCSF, one of the top 10 US hospitals according to US News and World Report. We are reimagining primary care from the ground up, combining technology and artificial intelligence with some of the nation's best physicians to deliver a better experience that scales faster and more efficiently than ever before.
We are looking for an optimistic, curious, and hard-working Sr. Mobile Designer to drive and deliver delightful experiences for our users. A good candidate will be able to clearly define and communicate design goals and decisions. As a product designer, you’ll be responsible for everything from prototyping and user testing to interaction and user interface design. If you’re excited by the opportunity to exercise all your design skills while working on a real mission-driven product, then this job is right for you.
An online portfolio is required to apply.
- Clarify design goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, test with users and work with engineers to ship polished product
- Design delightful flows, interactions, & visuals
- Utilize both qualitative and quantitative data to make design decisions
- Work in a fast-paced environment while iterating on the most important product features
- Provide design support for the business, sales, marketing and other teams
- Ensure shipped product meets design standards
- 5+ years experience
- Lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping skills
- Skilled in user research and interviewing techniques
- Have owned a product and/or core product features
- Have worked directly with engineers and executives to ship and iterate a product and/or core features
- Demonstrate experience with end-to-end product design
- Be a strong advocate for the end-user in an organization
- Excellence in native iOS, Android, web and print design
- Skilled with Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Principle (or similar)
- Bonus: Photography, Video