San Francisco Bay Area
About Circle Medical
Circle Medical is on a mission to reinvent primary care with a better experience, outcomes and accessibility. We are a fast-growing practice where providers, engineers and designers work together to build a better system. We use technology and artificial intelligence to deliver enhance care and cut down on charting time.
We're hiring a phlebotomist with an extended scope of clinical operations support to help us improve primary care delivery. We are building a new kind of medical practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience.
As a phlebotomist, you will play a pivotal role not only in delivering excellent medical care, but in helping us scale to the next level. You embrace change and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Typical full-time schedule is a minimum of 36 hours of clinic time per week, mostly 8-5 M-F. Minimal call and minimal weekends
Lab services and clinical services:
- Performing lab tests (phlebotomy, culture collection, urinalysis, electrocardiograms, specialized test, specimen processing)
- Laboratory technician: Perform quality assurance on lab tests, management and processing of specimens, preparing samples for transport to an off-site lab, ensure all tests are properly performed and documented per the clinic guidelines
- Clinical space maintenance and support (medical supplies for the provider group in the offices)
- Be available for bedside clinical support as requested by in-office providers
Patient Care Coordinator
Clinical support: Help execute patient care orders
- Imaging order processing
- Referrals processing
- Medication prior authorizations with insurance carriers
- Ability and flexibility to fill in front desk duties as needed by the team
- Help with incoming phone calls and initial triage
- Help with app chat support
- Help process and direct basic patient admin needs (helping answer commonly asked questions regarding basic clinical processes)
- California phlebotomy certification (CPT I or above)
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 6-12 months as a phlebotomist
- At ease with new technologies and able to problem solve
- More than two years of phlebotomy experience
- Prior work experience in clinic settings
- A clear personal career growth plans in the medical field
- Flexibility to work on Saturdays
- Flexibility to work from more than one San Francisco location
- Being ambitious to work with a growing startup with a positive attitude that helps layer a strong foundation for growth
Come build the medical practice of the future with us.