Customer Success Manager for Growth /German Speaking/
Brandwatch – CX /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
As a Customer Success Manager of Growth, you are focused on building healthy long-term relationships with our smaller Customers, as well as spotting opportunities of growing the accounts. This role is a hybrid of Customer Success and Account Management, which calls for strong commercial acumen as you are responsible for retaining and growing organisations with Brandwatch.
If you get motivated by working towards targets, are customer-centric, like to get creative and feel comfortable talking about the social media landscape, then you might be our next CSM for Growth.
Brandwatch has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
What you'll do:
- Own the customer relationship post-sale through to renewal for all customers, who currently pay under 1200 EUR per month, with the primary aim to retain and grow these accounts.
- Understand the customer needs and link them to workflows in our products.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to drive product adoption and educate customers on how to leverage features and new releases.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks to understand behaviour and proactively address inactivity and/or missed opportunities.
- Help strategize with the customer at key stages of the lifecycle on how to optimise their use of the product, ensuring ROI.
- Identify renewal risk and upsell opportunities. Collaborate with internal teams to alleviate blockers and ensure a successful renewal and growth.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product.
What you have:
- German and English to a native fluency level, any additional languages is a plus.
- Commercial acumen and an ability to spot risks and growth opportunities. You are comfortable with working towards set targets.
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion to help customers and build relationships.
- A passion for tech and digital marketing landscape. Strong knowledge of digital marketing or SaaS industry is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good technical knowledge.
- Solid organisational skills like project management and milestone completion.
- The drive to steer customers to succeed with a data-driven approach.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to partner with international colleagues across the global offices of a social media SaaS industry leader
- A thorough onboarding process to set you up for success in your new role
- An open and informal working environment defined by high level of personal responsibility and follow-through, and excellent career development possibilities
- A pension scheme and health insurance
- Our in-house canteen providing up to 3x meals per day, including drinks and healthy snacks
- Full Calm subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.