Associate Account Executive
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Sales – Account Management
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
You will help us by:
- Provide clients with an in-house Account Manager at all times and managing an account base as assigned
- Meet or exceed Baseline and Expansion goals through retention of accounts and sales of additional products and services
- Increase the revenue of accounts through more frequent contact via telephone and email.
- Negotiate LOAs (Letter of Agreement) to increase and maintain revenue stream
- Collaborate with other divisions within PRN to develop integrated strategic packages
- Develop marketing strategies for managing territory and expectations how you will be delivering on goals
- Manage difficult negotiations with clients arising from competitive situations, client misunderstandings and PRN errors
- Negotiate strategic product issues, including pricing and renewals, and follow specific guidelines on LOA and product renewals as prescribed in the renewals SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
- Utilize Salesforce.com platform to track outbound call results and next steps in account profiles
- Manage all inbound requests from designated accounts
- Work with Inside Sales Support Representatives in handling all sales support functions.
- Educate clients on new products and services.
- Understand and employ Miller Heiman tactics in accordance with monthly Activity Metrics
- Meet or exceed Activity Metrics on outbound and inbound calls, meeting counts, and Green Sheet development
- Provide weekly report if requested by team’s manager
- Develop system of tracking, reporting and filing
- Adhere to call quality guidelines
- Other duties as assigned by Inside Sales Manager
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Revenue vs. goal
- Selling across product lines
- Territory management and plan
- Outbound calls
- Client retention
- Internal Relationships with Product Specialists & /Sales Managers
- Phone appointments
- Call planning activity via SFDC
- Other initiatives as directed by Inside Sales Manager
You will be a great fit if you also have:
- Strong interpersonal, telephone, communication and organizational skills
- Extreme accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to think and react quickly under pressure situations
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks
- Interest in business news, public or investor relations
- Willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with company needs/work flow demands
- Proficient with computer programs (i.e. Windows, Excel, Word)
- Minimum six months or more PR Newswire experience
- Minimum 1 year successful sales/telesales experience
- 4-year college degree
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4