Inside Sales Manager
New York, New York, USA
Brandwatch – Sales /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
What you'll do:
- You will directly report to the Director of Inside Sales and be held responsible for weekly forecasting, training, and be on the ground providing support, coaching, and feedback to your team.
- Be involved directly in the hiring, coaching, and development of the SDR team to help them master the skills across sales development including cold-calling, understanding our ideal customer profile and personas, and facilitating discovery calls, all with the aim of booking qualified opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the SDR team, including live call coaching and mentoring, being on top of the team’s pipeline, and understanding key metrics and conversions.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations to help further improve our processes with the aim of increasing productivity and efficiencies.
- Manage and own both team and individual projects to ensure optimal execution and adoption relevant to the team’s success.
- Contribute in identifying new business opportunities and market segments for the SDR team to penetrate; developing playbooks, talk tracks, and email templates in tandem with team lead / enablement (depending on optimal organization structure).
- Conduct personal and career development discussions with the goal of grooming and preparing high performing SDRs for the next steps in their sales career.
What you bring:
- Proven track record of exceeding targets in the sales development role, in addition to 1 - 2 years experience managing a team.
- Experience working with Salesforce, knowing how to utilize the tool on a basic level to pull key reports and create dashboards.
- You should be data / metrics driven with the goal of understanding the key performance indicators that drive activity and production.
- Natural leadership skills and a team player mentality - you have the passion and ability to lead a team, and be able to inspire your direct report and others around you.
- You are ready to tackle any challenge or problem, regardless of size, that may come your way, in a solutions oriented fashion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous parental leave policy
- Apple Macbook
- Headspace subscription
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick Time, and Community Service Day
- Casual work environment with amazing co-workers
- Monthly company events/bonding
$90,000 - $90,000 a year
For Individuals based in New York Brandwatch is required to disclose a salary range for this role.
The base compensation of $90,000 is specific to New York however base pay may vary depending on a range of factors. Brandwatch provides competitive commission targets of $40,000. OTE pay is uncapped.
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.