Senior Frontend Engineer
Brandwatch – Engineering /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
Brandwatch is looking for a new member for the Advertise team. You will be part of an established cross-functional and autonomous product team responsible for the development of the Advertise module in our Social Media Management platform.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you’ll lead the frontend efforts and help the team deliver sustainable solutions. You’ll do this by identifying pragmatic abstractions and design patterns and by writing clean, reusable and robust code. You will be responsible for developing high-quality code that can improve our current solutions, or provide new functionality to our customers. You will be part of the entire journey that brings a feature from discovery to delivery.
In this role, you will:
- Improve and maintain the Advertise team frontend code while contributing ideas and feedback to the rest of your frontend colleagues
- Uphold a high-quality standard in the frontend stack in collaboration with other teams
- Deliver well-tested and maintainable solutions
- Act as a sparring partner to various members of the team
We are looking for people with:
- Proficiency with state management solutions (such as NgRx)
- Advanced knowledge of RxJS
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing frameworks (such as Jest and TestCafe)
- Advanced knowledge of reactive and declarative programming best practices
- Experience in building and debugging complex systems
- Experience with setting technical and architectural direction for a product
- Excellent communication skills
- Good fluency in English
What we offer:
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance + dental care
- Sodexo vouchers
- Option for an annual public transport card for the whole transport network
- Option for a Multisport card (employee covers only half the price)
- A variety of flexible benefits through Re:benefit platform using a monthly budget
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Full Calm subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.