Enterprise Customer Success Manager (German Speaking)
Brandwatch – CX /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) within the Enterprise EMEA team, you are a driven, experienced, customer-centric team player who loves leveraging your versatility, critical thinking and commercial aptitudes to develop relationships, deliver results for our customers, and sustain and grow the accounts.
A CSM should be passionate about helping customers, with a natural curiosity and instinct to think a level deeper to understand their business and how to tailor success for specific customers. Once onboarded, it will be expected that you will have in depth knowledge of the product and coupling this with deep understanding of the digital media landscape will ensure that our customers treat you like their trusted advisor.
What you'll do:
- CSMs own the customer relationship post-sale through to renewal. With that, the key areas of ownership are: Relationship, Retention, Growth & Risk Management.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and strategy, allowing the full potential of the Brandwatch solution to be realized.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks.
- Explore the need for other solutions that Brandwatch owns or partners with to identify account growth opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for expanded use of the platform and integration into the accounts business process.
- Help strategize with the customer on how to use the product better, and share what the trends in the industry are, to help customers leverage the product for business success.
- Partner with internal Brandwatch stakeholders to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy - effectively engaging account/growth managers, and strategy advisors, where appropriate.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to clear/alleviate blockers and ensure a successful renewal.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product.
What you'll need:
- English and German to a native fluency level
- Commercial acumen and comfortable with working towards set targets e.g. goal-driven and accountable
- Experience in managing customer churn
- Customer-centric mindset (care about the customer)
- Outstanding consultative skills (including objection handling, negotiating, persuading)
- Strong relationship management (tailoring for the different stakeholders)
- Excellent problem-solving skills (solution-minded)
- Detailed product knowledge (how to use, but also how to leverage). Experience in working with tools with API integrations is a plus
- Domain knowledge (social media space / customer experience)
- Strong teacher/advocate (clarity, patience, passion)
- Solid organizational skills (project management, milestone completion, structure, prioritization).
Icing on the cake:
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Experience in using social media management or online monitoring management
- Familiarity with Boolean logic and data analytics
- Experience working with CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, and JIRA.
Success will be measured on: Retention and growth of your book of client accounts.
What we offer:
- An open and informal working environment defined by high level of personal responsibility and trust
- Diverse and international environment where personality, cultural background and unique perspectives are valued
- Strong focus on the person and career development
- The opportunity to partner with international colleagues across the global offices
- Flexibility in terms of working from home VS working from the office as well as good work-life balance
- A pension scheme and health insurance (including coverage for chiropractic procedures and therapists)
- Staff discounts for different services (e.g. massage, Calm app subscription).
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.