Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Brandwatch – Operations /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
Our Talent Acquisition team is excited to be searching for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our TA Team at Brandwatch in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We’re looking for colleagues who are organized and efficient, experienced in full-cycle recruitment, who will be a fun and sociable part of the team. As you will be communicating daily with candidates, hiring managers, senior management and external partners, we need someone with extraordinary communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
The role will report to the Team Lead, Talent Acquisition, based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
What you will do:
- Own and manage the recruitment process: market strategy to planning, advertising open roles, sourcing quality talent, scheduling/coordinating interviews, offers negotiation and initiating onboarding;
- Ensure that hiring managers adhere to process and work to agreed hiring plans and role specifications;
- Define the selection methodology for the role and get buy in from hiring managers;
- Hold effective screening calls to evaluate skill levels as well as culture fit, while prioritizing candidate experience;
- Pay close attention to the candidate experience, ensuring candidates are nurtured and those shortlisted are given clear feedback;
- Efficiently manage the offer process;
- Build strong relationships with each of the Hiring Managers you support, such that you become a trusted advisor to them as they strategize how to best to build their teams;
- Take ownership and pride over your projects whether it’s within employer branding, sourcing techniques, interview training etc.;
- Articulate our value proposition in a way that engages and motivates active and passive candidates to join us on this adventure.
What you will have:
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end recruitment with companies that have a substantial international workforce;
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English;
- A strong interest in bringing cutting edge approaches to recruitment to the table that inspire your team members;
- Ability to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders and influence them to follow process and select the best candidates;
- A proactive and open-minded approach to your work and a desire to bring a lot of talented people on board;
- A keen interest in being involved in multiple projects in a multicultural environment;
- High energy and a sense of can do, together with an outgoing communication style.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to partner with international colleagues across the global offices of a social media industry leader;
- An open and informal working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility;
- Opportunities for growth and development;
- Excellent compensation & benefits package.
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.