Brandwatch – Sales /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
Account Executives (AE) play a huge role in the sales process. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to impact the growth of our business by closing new business deals. The role focuses on identifying client needs and showing them how our platform can work for them. You will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients to learn their current pain points with social media and sell our solution. If you consider yourself a high performer, with a proven track record in sales combined with a solid understanding of social media, then you might be our next Account Executive.
What you will do:
- Be our resident expert in social at Brandwatch by calling on new business, running demos and selling our solution;
- Be supported with warm leads from a large SDR function along with inbound marketing leads;
- Actively build, maintain and grow your own pipeline;
- Manage the entire sales process from initial contact to hand off;
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets;
- Have a consultative approach;
- Bring your swagger and have an opinion;
- Be an absolute expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product;
- Stay current on industry news and understand the social media landscape.
What you will need:
- 3-5 years proven sales success (mid-market SaaS experience);
- Solid understanding of social media and/or digital marketing;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team;
- Exceptional ability to organise work and tasks;
- Experience with new business sales;
- You are motivated to take on the challenge of new sales and are hungry to meet your goals;
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment with short or long sales cycles.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a team-based commission model that is designed to ignite you;
- Growth potential, we’re dedicated to help you steer your career towards achieving your own goals and start conversations about career development within your first year with us;
- An open and informal working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility and follow-through;
- An opportunity to partner with colleagues across the global offices of a social media SaaS industry leader;
- A thorough onboarding programme and access to online courses giving you the skills you need to succeed;
- 25 days of PTO per year to encourage a healthy work-life balance + paid sick days;
- Additional pension and health insurance, including dental;
- Employee discounts platform and sports contribution;
- Full Calm subscription and 24/7 Employee Assistance program;
- Hybrid working model. Our office in London is located in East London, just 10 min away from Liverpool street and features a modern working environment.
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.