Customer Success Manager - Open to remote UK workers -
London, UK /
Customer Experience – Customer Service /
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Customer Success Manager in the newly created Customer Experience organisation will be responsible for the overall customer health, experience, and relationship for a portfolio of customers.
The Customer Success Manager will be working closely with a range of stakeholders and departments to deliver a world class experience for every customer at every touchpoint.
- Accountable for the overall health and success of a portfolio of customers
- Partners with the Account Management team to develop overall account plan and strategy including customer goals, preferred outcomes and pain points.
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships to continuously improve overall customer experience whilst maximising RoI
- Responsible for driving retention and expansion of our customers, including identification of upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Drive Customer Success best practices around periodic Business Reviews, Customer Success Planning, adoption strategies, governance, and advocacy
- Responsible for proactive outreach to customers within their portfolio, providing feature awareness and updates, together with training responding to customer usage analysis.
- Proactive and reactive response to identified risks threatening customer experience and ultimately the renewal.
- Acts as a point of escalation and resolution for customer issues
- Represent their customers to key Cision where required including providing feedback on product and service enhancements.
- Works cross-functionally and build strong relationships with New Business Sales, Account Management, Customer Support, Customer Onboarding, and Training teams
- Demonstrates use of Cision software and key functionality to drive adoption aligned to customer’s outcomes and goals.
- Performs other duties as required.
What are we looking for?
- Highly customer focused; shows a real passion for the customer success industry.
- Driven, self-starter, enthusiastic and with an “ownership” mentality.
- Adaptable and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role demonstrating ability to build long-term relationships - preference for customer success or account management experience in a SaaS company Ability to collaborate with internal partners whilst co-ordinating key customer deliverables ensuring world class customer experience.
- Advanced listening and verbal communication skills to understand customer's needs, and ability to respond clearly and concisely both verbally and written.
- Enthusiast; strong work ethic with a positive mindset, and can-do attitude
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Customer Success software is desired.
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- Undergraduate degree is preferred.
What you will get?
- Career progression opportunities
- Dental and healthcare plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cision Extras – retail discounts
- Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.