Austin, Texas, USA
Human Resources – Human Resources
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
As a Senior Recruiter at Cision you will be responsible for driving and managing the hiring process for a variety of roles. You will create innovative sourcing strategies to attract the best and brightest talent and work relentlessly to fill active job openings, and build a pipeline of candidates for future needs. You will network with passive and active candidates, organize recruiting events, and continue to build and establish the Cision brand within the community through traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods.
What you'll do at Cision:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process from candidate identification to hire
- Create innovative sourcing strategies to identify top talent
- Manage job postings, requisitions, and job descriptions for client groups
- Proactively source candidates for open requirements and future hiring needs
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Coordinate the interview process to ensure efficiency and professionalism
- Educate interviewers on job requirements and expectations and prompt follow-up with candidates
- Build meaningful, collaborative relationships with hiring managers, finance, and HRBPs
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
- Educate hiring managers and candidates on Cision's compensation philosophy
- Build and develop the Cision brand within the community
What you MUST bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience in talent acquisition, including sourcing and full-cycle recruiting for early stage technology companies
- Experience recruiting a variety of roles especially SaaS sales in a highly competitive market
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
- Demonstrable ability to win the respect of managers, and the ability to adopt a consultative approach to talent acquisition
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Experience of managing multiple priorities and working with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Previous experience of using a Candidate Management and/or Applicant Tracking software
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4